Time is TBD|
ETLC E6-068, University of Alberta
Program in Professional Leadership & Management
Harvard Kennedy-School trained adaptive leadership instructor: Dr. Cristina Stasia. Outstanding guest leadership coaches with real-world experience in diverse fields including engineering, scientific research, and law. 3:1 instructor/attendee ratio. All course materials included.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
ETLC E6-068, University of Alberta, 9120 116 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2V4, Canada
About the Event
In this Professional Leadership and Management Program from the University of Alberta and Technology Alberta, you will recieve world-class instrcution from Cristina Stasia PH.D. Cristina is trained in Public Leadership, with a focus on adaptive leadership, at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. She teaches, trains, and coaches at the undergraduate, graduate, and executive levels, including for the Adaptive Leadership Network, the Broad Institute, Sunwah (Hong Kong), and the City of Calgary and City of Edmonton.
Engineering industries and the way we need to lead to meet the demands of our increasingly complex world have changed drastically. Now it is time for how we practice leadership to catch up. This program will help you and your organization get out of your own way.
Adaptive leadership helps both individuals and organizations adapt and thrive in the face of change. It is a powerful leadership framework that emerged synchronously with our increasingly interconnected, global, and interdependent world. It was created specifically to meet today’s challenges, with yesterday’s wisdom and today’s tools, for tomorrow’s problems.
Adaptive challenges are complex, both in how to identify them and—especially—how to make progress on them. They require changes in values, beliefs, attitudes, relationships, and behaviours. Through a combination of experiential learning, live case analysis, peer groups, lecture, and reflection, we will show you, not just tell you how to pace change and build your own and your organization’s adaptive capacity.
Included with the course:
- Harvard Kennedy-School trained adaptive leadership instructor: Dr. Cristina Stasia
- Outstanding guest leadership coaches with real-world experience in diverse fields including engineering, scientific research, and law
- Access and network with local tech entreprenuiral leaders
- 3:1 instructor/attendee ratio
- All course materials included
- Peer group coaching
- "Cheat sheets" with each core concept and discussion questions so you can continue the work with your teams
- Catered lunches and coffees
- I <3 Alberta TECH Golf Shirt with branded bompany logo embroided
Available until midnight May 31From $1,800.00 to $2,000.00
- $2,000.00Tax: +$100.00 GST
- $1,800.00Tax: +$90.00 GST
Available until midnight June 14.From $2,000.00 to $2,200.00
- $2,200.00Tax: +$110.00 GST
- $2,000.00Tax: +$100.00 GST